IBB Space Reservation Requests
Conference Room Reservations
- Conference room descriptions and technology available in each room are listed on the instructions page linked below.
- Rooms will automatically be reserved (no additional approvals needed) if the space is available.
- IBB conference room reservation instructions and submission
Event Space Reservations
- Internal IBB events receive priority for these spaces. All other requests are reviewed based on availability and association with bioengineering and biosciences.
- Event space requests will show as "awaiting approval" on the event calendar until reviewed by IBB event staff. Event staff will review and respond to requests within two business days.
- IBB event space instructions and submission
Faculty HotSpot Office Reservations
- To request short-term office space in IBB room 3302, first review the Faculty HotSpot Office Calendar for availability.
- Please note a minimum of two business days is required for office space requests.
- Request Faculty HotSpot Office.
Facilities and Building Support
For Urgent Issues at IBB (Petit Biotech Building) at 315 Ferst Drive
- To report issues in IBB during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.), email IBB facilities manager Jacob Bryson.
- For after-hours emergency issues (i.e., water leaks, door not locking, etc.), immediately notify Georgia Tech Police Department at 404-894-2500 and then notify Jacob Bryson.
IBB BuzzCard Door Access / Core Lab Access / Office Keys
- Access may take up to one week to be granted after completing the below steps.
- BEFORE requesting BuzzCard access, two trainings must be completed.
- The forms to request IBB access are located in DocuSign. GTID login credentials are required to access the forms.
- The person requiring access must login with their GTID credentials and review the submission instructions and PI approval instruction documents.
Krone EBB (Engineered Biosystems Building) at 950 Atlantic Drive
- For facility issues in the Krone Engineered Biosystems Building (950 Atlantic Drive), email the EBB team.
- For after-hours emergency issues (i.e., water leaks, door not locking, etc.), immediately notify Georgia Tech Police Department at 404-894-2500.
Lab Coat Washer and Dryer
- Before using the washer or dryer for the first time, you must first complete training videos:
- Log into sums.gatech.edu using your GTID credentials
- Equipment Groups > Equipment & Services List > keyword search “Speed Queen” > watch training videos
- The washer and dryer units are available on a first come, first served basis. To use, log into SUMS directly at the unit.
- The units are in the 3rd floor autoclave room, 3332. If you do not have BuzzCard access to that room, please take a screenshot that you have been approved to use the units and email Jacob Bryson for access.
Faculty and Staff Resources
IBB Faculty Applications
- To apply to become an IBB Faculty member, submit an Application through InfoReady.
- Email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure all Georgia Tech guidelines are met for expenses or travel.
- Complete the appropriate IBB form below, following the additional directions provided in the forms.
Scientific Poster Printing Requests
- Scientific poster printing is available only to IBB community members.
- What are the ideal dimensions for posters to be printed?
- IBB's poster printer can print at a maximum width of 48 inches. Ideally posters should fit in 48” x 36” (4:3 ratio). If your poster does not fit that ratio, it will be scaled down and centered within that aspect ration which will include whitespace.
- A minimum of two business days is required for all poster printing requests.
- Ensure the poster has been proofread before submitting your printing request! Only ONE reprint of a poster will be permitted due to typos or other changes - no exceptions. SUBMIT Poster Print Request