Hotel Offices & Desks
Hotel offices and desks are provided throughout IPaT's spaces in the Technology Square Research Building (TSRB) and the Coda Building. All spaces are first-come, first-serve but are not allowed to be used for more than one business day at a time. If you experience issues accessing any of the rooms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 126A (next to Wellness space)
- 4 desks in 125D
Offices and desks on the TSRB 1st floor are generally left unlocked and can be used by any member of the IPaT community. Offices on the 2nd floor are accessible only to members of the IPaT team with previous permission as it is kept locked.
- 1441 (when not in use by primary occupant)
- 3 workstations near 1441
Offices are generally left unlocked and can be used by any member of the IPaT community.
Most workstations near 1441 offices can be used by students, faculty, staff or other members of the IPaT community.
1441 office is configured as a small conference room or touchdown space. It is assigned to the IPaT Director of Research Operations, but when he is not there, members of the IPaT community can use the space for needed meetings.
Guidelines for Hoteling Spaces
- Please leave hotel spaces in a tidy manner - remember to throw out trash, clean any spills, etc.
- Hotel offices and touchdown spaces are designed for short term use (e.g. a few hours to a day)
- Hotel offices and touchdown spaces cannot be used as someone's primary workspace or reassigned without prior authorization from email@example.com.