Robert C. Williams Paper Science and Technology Exhibit Image Contest
The Robert C. Williams Museum of Papermaking in the Renewable Bioproducts Institute at Georgia Tech is opening a Paper Science Technology Exhibit in Spring 2023. To showcase how studying bio-based materials, chemistries, and products at the micro- and nano-scales can create large-scale innovation, the Museum is holding an image contest open to all researchers. The winning images will be on display in the new Paper Science and Technology exhibit for at least one year.
- Fill out the Google Form (https://tinyurl.com/papercontest)
- Image of at least 2400 by 3000 pixels or 2400 by 2400 pixels to be able to print 8" x 10" or 8" x 8"
- File size must be between 5 MB and 20 MB
- If available, high quality photo of sample
- Maximum of three images per person
- Only images containing bio-derived components / biomaterials / bioproducts or are related to papermaking
- Images may be taken from TEM/SEM/light microscopy/3D imaging
- Images must be original work and allowed to be displayed. Use by the Paper Museum, RBI, or Georgia Tech does not infringe on copyright with upcoming or already published works.
- Contestants must agree to allow reproduction for the museum website, museum guides, or for educational purposes. The winning contestants are encouraged to submit samples to be displayed with image.
- Samples may be provided after selection of winning images and should not be proprietary.