A highly dynamic political, economic, and social environment is demanding more alternatives – and craving clear views of an unpredictable future. Challenges include environmental issues, an aging workforce, and infrastructure. To learn more about Georgia Tech Manufacturing Institute’s work in the industry...
- National Science Foundation Energy Manufacturing Workshop
- Low cost, high volume, scale-up photovoltaic manufacturing (4MB .pdf)
- Effect of sawing defects on mechanical strength of PV silicon wafers (4.1MB .pdf)
- Analysis of slurry and fixed abrasive diamond wire sawn silicon wafers (3MB .pdf)
- Research from the Photovoltaic Manufacturing Laboratory (PML) (60k .pdf)