Sustainability Next Plan Virtual Town Hall
The campus community is invited to attend a virtual town hall to learn more about the Sustainability Next Plan and its newly unified vision for coalescing, implementing, and measuring cross-cutting sustainability initiatives across Georgia Tech in support of the Institute’s Strategic Plan.
Members of the implementation team will share goals including plans to launch signature initiatives designed to coordinate and amplify the Institute’s research, education, operational, and economic development activities. This includes:
- Sustainable-X Student Entrepreneurship Program,
- Stackable online graduate credentials in Climate and Sustainability,
- Undergraduate Sustainability Education Innovation Grants,
- Transdisciplinary Climate Research Seed Grant Program,
- Climate Action Plan, and
- Living Learning Lab.
- Jennifer Chirico, Infrastructure and Sustainability (I&S)
- Maria Cimilluca, vice president for I&S
- Laura Taylor, chair and professor, School of Economics, Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts
- Beril Toktay, Regents’ Professor; interim executive director, Brook Byers Institute for Sustainable Systems; faculty director, Ray C. Anderson Center for Sustainable Business, Scheller College of Business
This virtual town hall is hosted by Administration and Finance and will be held on Friday, Jan. 13, from 2 to 3 p.m. Attendees should click here to join.
Read more about the Sustainability Next Plan.