Georgia Tech conducts research in compliance with all federal, state and local rules, regulations, policies and procedures. At GT we believe that research integrity, safety, and compliance are more than just words, they are at the core of our institutional values. The Office of Research Integrity Assurance and its partners work together to ensure the responsible conduct of research and that all research endeavors are held to the highest standards.
Depending upon the type of research you are conducting, here is where you can obtain guidance and support.
- Animal Care and Use
- Cellular Components
- Conflict of Interest / Organization Conflict of Interest
- Dual Use Research
- Export Controls
- Human Subjects
- Lasers & x-rays
- Materials Transfer
- Radio Active Materials
Research Integrity, Safety and Compliance Partners
While everyone is responsible for delivering safe, ethical research, there are a number of teams across the Institute that are specifically focused on supporting GT faculty and staff in the ethical and safe conduct of research.
- Office of Research Integrity Assurance
- Environmental Health and Safety
- General Counsel Office of Ethics and Compliance
- Regulatory Affairs
Ethics, Safety and Compliance Training
Want to learn more?
- Environmental Health and Safety Training
- Human Resources Ethics and Compliance Training
- Research Administration Education and Outreach
Looking for something else?
- Go to Researcher Resources Index
- Have a question? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org