Rapid Physiological Snapshots: Recent DARPA Efforts on Sensing and Stimulating the Brain and Body
Click HERE and enter the below username and password to register!
This virtual event will be aimed at raising awareness of DARPA performers in five programs from the Biological Technologies Office with potential transition partners in government and industry:
- Next-Generation Nonsurgical Neurotechnology (N3)
- Point-Of-Care Ultrasound Automated Interpretation (POCUS-AI)
- Measuring Biological Aptitude (MBA)
- Electrical Prescriptions (ElectRx)
- Smart Non-invasive Assays of Physiology (SNAP)
The event will include short lightning talks from the program teams that showcase their efforts and offer opportunities for follow-up connection engagements. Your subject matter expertise and interest in this space is highly valued by us, and we would be grateful for your attendance.