Apply to the TCSG-GTMI Internship Program
Applying for the 2017-2018 TCSG - GTMI Internship Program Period
The application process for the 2017-2018 TCSG-GTMI Internship Program Period is still open. In preparation for submitting an application, please carefully review the information shown below.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a diploma or degree program in any science, technology, engineering, or mathematics field at a technical college in Georgia.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is required. A GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale is preferred.
How to Submit your Application
Follow the five steps outlined below to apply for the program:
- Ensure that you meet all application requirements listed above.
- Ask a faculty member at your technical college to refer you for the program. To make the referral, the faculty member can call either of the following program contacts:
Tina Guldberg, Program Director: (404) 385-4950
- Have a copy of your official transcripts mailed to the address below:
Callaway Manufacturing Research Building
813 Ferst Drive, NW
Atlanta, GA 30332-0560
- Write a one-page essay explaining how the internship program fits into and enhances your manufacturing-related career goals.
- Email the the one-page essay and a copy or your resume, as attachments, to email@example.com. In the subject line of the email make sure to indicate the following: "TCSG-GTMI Internship Applicant - 2018-2017"
All applications will go through an initial screening process during which you may be contacted by phone or email for additional information. If your application passes through initial screening you will be contacted to setup a formal on-site interview with the GTMI team, as well as eligibility screening by the Georgia Department of Economic Development.
If you have any questions about the process you can email the Program Director Tina Guldberg, at firstname.lastname@example.org.