The page acts as a central resource listing a number of rapid response funding opportunities offered in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. As there are new programs launching all the time, this page is updated frequently.
Federal Funding Opportunities
CDC Applied Research to Address the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Continued Public Health Emergency - Developing Strategies for Protection, Prevention & Control in Communities
• Submission Deadline – June 24, 2020
• See CDC BAA 75D301-20-R-68024.
NSF RAPID Response Research
• Submission Deadline – None
• See NSF 20-052 Dear Colleague Letter on the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
• RAPID Program Guidelines are specified in the NSF Grant Proposal Guide.
Nonprofit Funding Opportunities
Booz Allen Foundation Innovation Fund
• Submission Deadline – June 5, 2020
• See solicitation.
Industry Funding Opportunities
Amazon Web Services Diagnostic Development Initiative (DDI)
• Submission Deadline – June 30, 2029