A search committee has been convened to select the new associate vice president for Corporate Engagement.
Search Committee Leadership
- Co-chair: Tim Lieuwen, Executive Director of the Strategic Energy Institute
- Co-chair: Vivek Sarkar, School Chair, Computer Science
The search will be assisted by search firm Russell Reynolds Associates.
Nominations and Applications
Inquiries and nominations are invited and should be sent confidentially by email.
A link to apply will be available here as soon as details are finalized.
Our search partners from Russell Reynolds Associates will conduct stakeholder meetings for corporate relations and industry research staff to learn about the search process and timeline, and to provide feedback on the characteristics of ideal candidates.
- May 2021 – Search Initiation: committee formation and kickoff, engagement with search firm Russell Reynolds
- May–June 2021 – stakeholder engagement
- June 30, 2021 – application deadline
- July–August 2021 – Development of pool & vetting of candidates – Recruitment of candidates and committee discussions
- August 2021 – Finalist interviews
- Fall 2021 – Announcement of new associate vice president
- Tim Lieuwen (Co-Chair), Executive Director, Strategic Energy Institute
- Vivek Sarkar (Co-Chair), School Chair, School of Computer Science
- Maryam Alavi, Zelnak Dean, Scheller College of Business
- Lorrie Buchanan, Associate Vice President, Development
- Brad Hastings, Senior Director of Development, College of Computing
- Sophia Herbert-Peterson, Director, Industry and International Contracting
- Pamela Peralta-Yahya, Associate Professor, Chemistry and Biochemistry,
- Etta Pittman, Director of Development, School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Christine Valle, Director Women in Engineering Program, College of Engineering
- Nina Climes (search support), Human Resources Manager, Offices of the Provost and the Executive Vice President for Research
- Lisa Tuttle (search support), Executive Assistant to the Executive Vice President for Research