Hours: 8:00 - 6:00
- All use must be related to funded research or your GT classwork.
- All users must complete the "Student Safety Training" offered at the CNES Laboratory.
- You must have a signed copy of the User Agreement and Machine Shop Release form turned into Nicole Hart before you start work.(located at the bottom of this page)
- Ask for instructions if you are not familiar with the particular machine, tool, or procedure.
- Safety glasses MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES.
- Do not operate machinery with loose clothing or jewelry.
- Long hair must be tied back and contained.
- No open toed shoes allowed.
- Clean machinery every time you use it.
- You must have another person within talking distance to perform work in the machine shop.
- Report any machine that has been damaged. This may keep the next user from getting hurt.
- Please help keep this shop clean and safe. If you abuse the shop, you will lose your privilege to use it.
Questions or Comments please contact:
Nicole Hart, Building Coordinator II
Questions Re: The Ben T. Zinn Combustion Lab, please contact:
Kristopher L. Manion, Lab Manager I