In the Kaiser group, we work to improve the understanding of the emissions and atmospheric processes that influence air quality and climate. Our research focuses largely on volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which are reactive organic species that are precursors to ozone and aerosol. Our work is grounded in insights from field, and aimed at understanding atmospheric composition at broad spatial and temporal scales.
Georgia Institute of Technology
- Atmospheric Chemistry, Aerosols & Clouds
- Remote Sensing
- Atmospheric composition and chemistry
- Biogenic and anthropogenic emissions
- Global chemistry-transport modeling
- In-situ and remote sensing