As a Full-Stack Engineer in the Multiply Labs team, you will deliver production ready software for our robotic system that enables cloud-controlled robotic factories for the pharmaceutical industry. Within the Software team, you will work and collaborate with our robotics team to build and maintain a robust, secure and compliant software solution in AWS Cloud.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most advanced cloud tools and architectures for the remote management of fleets of real-world robots (see our white paper on how we use AWS Robomaker on the AWS website).
As a member of our Software team, you will:
- Build, deploy, troubleshoot and maintain high-quality software features in production.
- Collaborate with the robotics team to to produce a robust, efficient and compliant robotic system.
- Actively contribute to the automated test suite for continuous integration.
- Troubleshoot problems across the complete software stack.
- Experience working across the full software stack, and writing production ready code.
- Ability to collaborate on a software stack spanning multiple cloud and local modules with security, performance and reliability at the forefront.
- Demonstrated understanding of computer science fundamentals and best practices.
- Strong experience with backend technologies and frameworks.
- Experience with cloud technologies (ideally AWS).
- Ability to debug, diagnose and resolve complex bugs across the stack.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication and collaboration skills with a growth and learning mindset.
- Enthusiastic about working in a dynamic fast growing startup environment.
- Experience with Python and infrastructure as code.
- Experience with frontend technologies and frameworks, ideally React.